Sales & Marketing Assistant
The United States Dressage Federation, a non-profit equine organization dedicated to the Olympic discipline of dressage, has an immediate opening for a full-time Sales & Marketing Assistant. The Sales & Marketing Assistant will provide administrative and fulfillment support to our retail sales operations and efforts, as well as to overall marketing projects for the organization. Additionally, the Sales & Marketing Assistant will be expected to provide copyediting and content support of the department’s online efforts related to the USDF’s publication website YourDressage.org.
- Processing and fulfilling of orders placed through the online store platform.
- Maintaining merchandise inventory.
- Operating the merchandise booth and physical store as needed for events and visitors.
- Fulfilling donation requests from outside entities.
- Providing editorial copyediting support in accordance with the USDF Style Guide.
- Provide support to the marketing team for daily and specialized projects.
- Other tasks as assigned
- College degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented and versatile
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to administrate projects and multi-task, while meeting critical deadlines
Equine knowledge is required, with dressage-specific knowledge preferred. The ability to travel as a USDF representative may also be required.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come to work in a tight-knit environment, with excellent benefits, and varied tasks from day to day. If interested and possess the necessary qualifications, please send letter of interest and resume to:
Human Resources – Marketing Assistant
United States Dressage Federation, Inc.
4051 Iron Works Parkway
Lexington, KY 40511
There are no part-time position openings at this time.