To strengthen and support the current USDF membership base, while promoting USDF membership to all dressage enthusiasts.
- Improve membership retention through enhanced member satisfaction.
- Identify, communicate, and address the needs of each membership category by utilizing tools such as surveys.
- Increase member participation in competitions and education programs.
- Encourage membership renewal by increasing the awareness of the value of USDF membership.
- Analyze results of member surveys to identify additional areas where members feel value can be enhanced.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||7||Paula K Langan||(831) 659-5696||(831) 659-2383|
|Liaison||2||Melissa A Schoedlbauer||(859) 971-7040||(859) 971-7722|
|Member||3||Jennifer Bravick||(813) 994-6058|
|Member||3||Lynn Palm||(352) 629-3310||(906) 932-6050|
|Member||4||Anne Sushko||(563) 580-0510|
|Member||5||Anne Terrece Pearman||(801) 363-9639|
|Member||7||Nila Sambath Venkat||(510) 298-9158|
|Member||7||Joan Williams||(408) 512-2890|
|Member||9||Leslie Jean Rohrer||(713) 523-0613|